27 Apr Quick guide for verification of identity on cash app
The digitalization has enabled people to make use of digital modes of payment. Today, most people are making use of mobile apps for quickly making payments. Those days are when payment was done with cash or via bank. Cash app is one of the most trusted mobile apps that help in bills payment, debt payment, and many other things. You can both send and receive money via this mobile app. As it is a secure platform for making payments, the users need to verify their identification. Are you a new user of the cash app? Don’t know about Verify My Identity on Cash App? If yes then you need to connect with cash app customer service representatives.
Alternatively, go through this post to know more about the verification process on the Cash app.
The necessity of identity verification on cash app
The cash app allows both the verified and non-verified users to make use of it. But, some certain benefits and features can only be enjoyed by the verified users.
- A verified user can order and make use of Cash App Visa debit cards.
- The selling & purchasing of Bitcoin & Stock is only possible if you have verified your identity.
- The feature of Bitcoin withdrawal can be only enjoyed as a verified user.
How do I Verify My Identity on Cash App?
- First of all, go to your Cash App.
- Now, you need to click the profile tab from the home screen.
- Here, scroll down and look for the option of add card details.
- Look for the personal tab
- Now, add personal information in the given space.
Identity verification of Cash App users can be done within 24 hours. It may take around 48 hours to accept the direct deposit request.
To sum up
The verification of identity is important in the cash app to access different benefits and features of this mobile payment app. If you’re not able to verify your identity then get in touch with our cash app verifaction team. We ensure around the clock approachability to the users to troubleshoot the glitches in no time.